Microminiature Coax Connectors
Our space-saving microminiature coax connectors are designed for high-performance microwave systems. Built to accept multiple ohm mini coax cables, our connectors are ideally suited for applications requiring high density, reliabilty, and reduced size and weight. Our selection includes some of the aerospace and defense industry's smallest and most reliable designs. To meet your design specifications, we can accommodate harness assemblies and custom configurations.
- Push-on style interconnect allowing control of the mating forces
- Float mounted jack maintains positive RF ground
- Designed for space saving applications
- Desigend for high performance microwave system requirements
- Designed to accept multiple ohm mini coax cables
- Rugged, densly packaged RF interconnect systems
- Backplane/daughter card
- Electronic countermeasure systems
- Land and sear anti-ballistic signal processing
- Avionics and ground based radar
- Ground base stations and communication systems
- Central computring, satelite on-board and ship-board computing
- Low RF to high microwave frequencies
Microminiature Coax Cable Catalog (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.